[Fedora-haskell] More Fedora RPMs available: WASH/CGI, Emacs Haskell mode, HaskellDB, and HSQL

Tom Moertel tom at moertel.com
Mon Feb 21 17:21:36 EST 2005

Dear Fedora Haskell users,

I have packaged a few Haskell-related RPMs for Fedora Core.  Right now,
the packages are on my Community Projects site, but I would welcome the
opportunity to migrate them to the official Fedora Haskell repository.

You can access the repository here:

     http://community.moertel.com/ss/space/RPMs

Here are the Haskell-related packages that I have:

* Emacs Haskell mode -- Emacs major mode for editing Haskell code.

* WashNGo -- The complete set of Web Authoring System Haskell (WASH)
libraries as in one convenient, ready-to-roll RPM.  (WASH/CGI is an
embedded, domain-specific language for server-side Web scripting.)

* HaskellDB -- Provides support for ODBC, PostgreSQL, and SQLite.
Requires HSQL, either my GHC HSQL package (see next item) or HToolkit's
HSQL package.

* HSQL. Provides support for ODBC, PostgreSQL, and SQLite. (The spec
file for my packaging was based on the one provided by Conny Andersson
for the HToolkit project.)

I welcome any packaging feedback or criticisms you may have.  In
particular, if you encounter any problems with these packages, please
let me know.

Cheers,
Tom