Cabal website

Mikhail Glushenkov mikhail.glushenkov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 09:10:39 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 17 June 2018 at 18:20, Christopher Allen <cma at bitemyapp.com> wrote:
> I don't think this is fair to the maintainers of Cabal and the Cabal
> website. You can't do work nobody asked for and then get upset if
> people are unwilling to adopt and maintain the unasked-for-code.

To be fair, Imants contacted me before starting to work on this, and I
told him that using React was okay. My reasoning was that since
nothing has happened on this front for several years, it's fine to use
anything that gets the job done. That said, Christian's version looks
more like what I had in mind when writing that ticket, so perhaps the
two efforts can be combined?