Summer of Haskell | Cabal Project

Pranit Bauva pranit.bauva at gmail.com
Wed May 3 05:20:31 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

I am Pranit Bauva and I am interested in participating in the Summer
of Haskell program to complete the project "Last Mile for `cabal
new-build`". I have got a few PRs merged[1] and I am now working on
another one[2]. I have done a GSoC under git last year, so I am quite
familiar with the whole process.

My motivation to participate in SoH is mainly to learn Haskell and I
personally think that contributing to a real world project is the best
way to learn a language rather than just doing course exercises.

I am currently looking for mentors to help me with the project. Is
anybody interested?

[1]: https://github.com/haskell/cabal/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr%20author%3Apranitbauva1997

[2]: https://github.com/haskell/cabal/issues/3945

Regards,