Gearing up for the 2.2 release

Oleg Grenrus oleg.grenrus at iki.fi
Wed Dec 27 16:17:13 UTC 2017

I had a good success with completing a lot of parser work around Christmas, still on my todo list are:

- rewriting InstalledPackageInfo parser&printer using new (parsec) framework, which is (soft) prerequisite to
- changing license field to use SPDX expressions

SPDX types are already merged, so there aren't much left, expect 2-3 PRs early next year.

I'm heading off to no-keyboard place.

- Oleg

Sent from my iPhone