ANN: cabal-install-1.22.6.0 has been released

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 05:37:37 UTC 2015

Well, it’s worse than that. The recent releases haven’t come with any official binaries at all. So if we wanted to make the official Cabal binaries more prominent (good idea) then we should actually generate and link to those binaries (which takes work).

This relates to the discussion I’ve been kicking off about getting some unified and shared build infrastructure so we can crank those binaries out with less work.

Until that point though, we should maybe raid halcyon’s builds to actually provide some binaries for the latest releases :-)

—gershom