Making cabal-install SSL capable

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:15:10 UTC 2015

Note that I’ve started some refactorings to support curl/wget/etc already. I’m not sure how best to keep these patches from stepping on one another’s toes. I’ll try to get my stuff to an unfinished, untested stopping point where nonetheless there is a clear extension point, and then perhaps a fork off of that branch would make sense?

—Gershom