Cabal webpage on haskell.org

Miëtek Bak mietek at bak.io
Mon Mar 23 11:44:49 UTC 2015

Thanks, Gershom, Ryan.

I made a mistake in my earlier email saying “1.22.1.0 and 1.22.1.1”, where I meant “1.22.0.1”.

It looks like the following cabal-install releases are missing from the cabal/releases directory:

- 1.22.0.1
- 1.18.0.5
- 1.18.0
- 1.16.0.2
- 1.16.0.1
- 1.16.0

Additionally, it would be great to have https://www.haskell.org/cabal/release/ CDN-ified as https://downloads.haskell.org/~cabal/, just like https://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/ is CDN-ified as https://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/.

--
Miëtek
https://mietek.io

>>> https://www.haskell.org/cabal/release/cabal-install-1.20.0.3/