Cabal and cabal-install minor release (1.22.2.0)

Ryan Thomas ryan at ryant.org
Sat Mar 21 21:34:28 UTC 2015

I have released both Cabal and cabal-install 1.22.2.0 today,
cabal-install has just gone out now.

These have been published to Hackage and are available on the download
page of haskell.org.

As a part of this process I have also updated the release
documentation (https://github.com/haskell/cabal/wiki/Making-a-release)
to support the new sftp-only push to haskell.org.

There are a couple of outstanding items to tie off with this release:
- The {Cabal|cabal-install}-latest symlinks on haskell.org still need
to be updated
- The Windows/OSX/Linux specific binaries need to be built and updated
on the download page; Johan I will probably need some guidance on the
process for this.

Once I get these items tied off, my main focus will be the automation
of this release process.

Cheers,

ryan