UseSandbox

Bardur Arantsson spam at scientician.net
Sat Jul 4 06:53:20 UTC 2015

On 07/03/2015 11:44 PM, Mikhail Glushenkov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 3 July 2015 at 18:09, Bardur Arantsson <spam at scientician.net> wrote:
>> The checks rely on information which the sub-commands will use (or will
>> have to look up a second time)... hence I want to store it in UseSandbox :).
>
> Yeah, so you can do the check in loadConfigOrSandboxConfig and then
> put the result of it in the UseSandbox value that you return.

(Sorry, think I did a personal reply instead of reply-to-list. Here it
is again for the rest of you...)

Exactamundo. I take it there's no objections on the ground of "but
UseSandbox MUST ..."?  I took that sentinment from your first post.

It'll probably be easier to evaluate these things properly when I
produce actual pull req's.

Regards,