inactive issues

Thomas Tuegel ttuegel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 19:53:50 UTC 2015

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 12:21 PM, lennart spitzner
<lsp at informatik.uni-kiel.de> wrote:
> I am not convinced. how does closing ~40 out of ~700 open tickets make
> the contributors more effective? that demand exceeds resources is
> true, but it is no argument for closing issues. many of the issues
> represent sensible ideas for features that do not need new feedback.

That's 5.7% of our total open bugs. Not bad for an afternoon's work!

Let me play devil's advocate here:
Why should we keep *any* of the old bugs open? If the bug/feature
wasn't important enough to get fixed/implemented since the GitHub
migration (more than 2 years ago!), what is ever going to change?

--
Thomas Tuegel