inactive issues

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 07:09:30 UTC 2015

Good question.

These issues were closed on my request. I've done similar clean-ups in the
past.

The issue tracker has gotten to large to be effective in help guide our
work. We need to clean it up. In addition, lots of these issues weren't
linked to the original reporter, making it less likely that the original
reporter would step up with more information if needed, etc.