Installation error of asn1-types

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 00:12:43 UTC 2015

I got the following error. I am not sure how to fix the problem. Could
anybody let me know what I should do? Thanks.

~$ cabal install --reinstall --force-reinstall asn1-types
Resolving dependencies...
Warning: The following packages are likely to be broken by the reinstalls:
crypto-pubkey-types-0.4.3
asn1-encoding-0.9.0
Continuing even though the plan contains dangerous reinstalls.
Downloading asn1-types-0.3.0...
Configuring asn1-types-0.3.0...
Building asn1-types-0.3.0...
Failed to install asn1-types-0.3.0
Build log ( /Users/py/.cabal/logs/asn1-types-0.3.0.log ):
Configuring asn1-types-0.3.0...
Building asn1-types-0.3.0...
Preprocessing library asn1-types-0.3.0...

Data/ASN1/Types.hs:23:8:
    Could not find module ‘Data.Hourglass’
    There are files missing in the ‘hourglass-0.2.9’ package,
    try running 'ghc-pkg check'.
    Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.
asn1-types-0.3.0 failed during the building phase. The exception was:
ExitFailure 1

--
Regards,
Peng