inactive issues

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 21 19:14:23 UTC 2015

GHC has a process for systematically downgrading inactive tickets.  See
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/WorkingConventions/BugTracker
under "Re-milestoning after a release".  Something like that might be useful for Cabal?

Mind you, I'm not sure that we have executed this algorithm following the 7.10 release (Austin NB).

Simon