New fields/flags and semantics for GHCJS

Luite Stegeman stegeman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:50:17 UTC 2014

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 2:10 AM, Mikhail Glushenkov <
the.dead.shall.rise at gmail.com> wrote:

> The user-visible changes look reasonable in my opinion. Looking
> forward to merging your patches!

When merging the latest master I found that ghcjs-options are actually
mappended to ghc-options in the current implementation, instead of
replacing them.

The current version is here by the way:

https://github.com/ghcjs/cabal/tree/ghcjs

I still need to clean it up and check that all changes are still needed
though, and implement the missing features. I'm also working on making
GHCJS compatible with GHC 7.10 at the moment (and GHC 7.10 with GHCJS, a
few patches going in that direction), so this will take a few days.

luite