GSoC - request for mentor

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 22:33:06 UTC 2014

I believe duncan coutts is going to wind up being the mentor if he has
time, he's currently moving into his new apt this week, so I suspect you'll
hear from him next week :)

try emailing him directly, and or ping edwardk on #haskell-gsoc on freenode
for help with mentor matching.

I seem to be assigned to mentor another hackage project as is.... so i'm
open to being a backup if its really needed (mind you i'm also slated to
potentially mentor 2 other projects as is... :) )