Github issues database really needs a cleanup

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at
Sat Mar 15 09:58:38 UTC 2014

Please do. Gregory Collins and I took a stab at it at some point too, but
there are lots and lots of bugs. Feel free to mark bugs as obsolete and
close them if there haven't been any action in a long time.