Haddock fails with "Module defined in multiple files"

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 07:28:39 UTC 2014

On 04/03/14 06:38, Mikhail Glushenkov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 4 March 2014 07:20, Mateusz Kowalczyk <fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> I don't follow the changes in cabal (even though I should) so it might
>> be something really obvious that changed recently that we aren't aware of.
>
> Can this be related to https://github.com/haskell/cabal/pull/1374 ? I
> don't think that documentation for tests and benchmarks is enabled by
> default, though...

Hm, perhaps it could be this but as you mention, I don't think it's a
default (but what do I know, maybe it --all or something was made a
default in the bindist). I imagine that this problem would have come up
9 months ago, when the commit was merged however.

I will of course investigate further over the next few days but any help
is appreciated, especially if this turns out to be a big problem
considering GHC rc2 is out of the door.

--
Mateusz K.