Cabal hack night suggestions

David Laing dave.laing.80 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 12:31:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

The hack night has been and gone.  It was fun, but I felt I probably could
have been more productive.

I've found some possibly closeable bugs and some possibly duplicate bugs.

Possibly closeable:
- 291
- 760
Possible duplicate / at least related:
- 469 and 1100
- 172, 674, 1550
- 189, 510, 527, 1585

I got partway through working on #674 before I found #1550 and saw that
work is being done there.

There are a few bugs / enhancements I'm keen to have a go at, but I'll take
that part of the discussion to github.

Cheers,

Dave