1.20 release candidates

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 09:07:43 UTC 2014

If you run into this error:

Network/HTTP/Auth.hs:192:49:
    Couldn't match expected type `Maybe URI' with actual type `URI'
    In the second argument of `fromMaybe', namely
      `(u `relativeTo` baseURI)'
    In the expression: fromMaybe u (u `relativeTo` baseURI)
    In the first argument of `map', namely
      `(\ u -> fromMaybe u (u `relativeTo` baseURI))'

try using the 1.20 branch on GitHub instead, as I had to work around a
missing upper bound on network in the HTTP package. cabal-install only
builds reliably with HTTP-4000.2.5 and higher.