How can I get SSH access to to upload the Cabal user guide?

Jason Dagit dagitj at
Sat Sep 7 00:32:38 CEST 2013

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Johan Tibell <johan.tibell at> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Who manages Where's the machine? How can I get an SSH
> account so I can upload the Cabal user guide for the Cabal version I
> just released?

Looking here:

It seems that is hosted on in the hezner
data center. It looks like Duncan is the owner of

You should be able to request shell access to lambda from the
haskell-infrastructure mailing list:

Although perhaps Duncan will see your request here and handle it.

When I've created shell accounts for people, I've needed:
  * requested login (tibbe?)
  * ssh pub key

I hope that helps,