Hackage updating of distro data

Jens Petersen juhp at community.haskell.org
Mon Oct 14 07:08:28 UTC 2013

Hi, it is great that Hackage 2 finally was deployed in production. :-)

How often does Hackage 2 update/pull distro data?

Hackage 1 had a cronjob I believe which ran every few hours I think.
But the new Hackage does not seem to pull often/regularly.

For Fedora I updated the data on 18 Sept and then 26 Sept.
The update from 18th Sept is reflected in Hackage but not 26th Sept.
Checking more I guess the 18 Sept was still during Hackage1
so it looks like Hackage2 has not updated it distro data since
going into production?

Is there a cronjob setup on the new hackage server currently
for pulling distro package data?

Thanks, Jens