Should we aim for a new release in late January?

Mikhail Glushenkov the.dead.shall.rise at
Thu Nov 28 12:58:45 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Simon Peyton-Jones
<simonpj at> wrote:
> I’m thrilled that there so much Cabal activity!
> Is anyone working on, or interested in, the issue of compiling and
> installing the same package against different dependencies?  (There was a
> Google SoC project about this.)  Cabal sandboxes address the same issue, but
> at some user cost.  It should Just Work.

I'm interested in implementing this at some point, but don't have that
much free time right now.

/\   - against proprietary attachments