Should we aim for a new release in late January?

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Nov 28 11:41:51 UTC 2013

I'm thrilled that there so much Cabal activity!

Is anyone working on, or interested in, the issue of compiling and installing the same package against different dependencies?  (There was a Google SoC project about this.)  Cabal sandboxes address the same issue, but at some user cost.  It should Just Work.

Simon