Code style guide?

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 15:29:27 CET 2013

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 6:35 AM, Duncan Coutts <duncan.coutts at googlemail.com
> wrote:

> Go for it!
>
> You'll also notice that the code uses different styles in different
> places (because of different authors). We've not gone through and tidied
> stuff up because we're lazy and because there never seems to be a good
> time to do it (it causes conflicts with patches people are working on).

If you need to write a style guide, why not use

https://github.com/tibbe/haskell-style-guide/blob/master/haskell-style.md

as a starting point. It's widely used in the Haskell community nowadays
(e.g. it's a common recommendation on IRC) and it's based on the coding
style of Duncan, Bryan, and Don for the most part.

-- Johan