Advance notice that I'd like to make Cabal depend on parsec

dag.odenhall at gmail.com dag.odenhall at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 23:42:22 CET 2013

I'd love to have a proper parser and source-location-aware AST for sake of
editor/IDE tools, so +1 from me. If you don't end up doing this after all,
I'd still like to see your parser in a separate package, although I
understand if you don't feel like maintaining two parsers especially given
the tedious process for verifying they work similarly. I guess it could
still be useful in the same way we find haskell-src-exts useful despite
some incompatibilities with GHC.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Duncan Coutts <duncan.coutts at googlemail.com