haddock arguments

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 00:09:31 CEST 2013

I think you can probably set the flags for the it much more nicely via
the haddockProgram record.

heres an example Setup.hs that does something very, similar, in this case
making sure that "-pgmc clang" is passed to ghc always.

that should help!

The difference is you'll probably want this manipulation to be using the
haddockHook field in
of the buildHook field.

I hope that helps! :)
(while you're at it, adding the -pgmc clang thing from my example setup.hs
would probably prevent the funny build errors I was hitting, :) )