Cleaning up the bug tracker

Chris Dornan chris at
Mon Jan 28 08:31:54 CET 2013

Time to dust off the super-hero award?

From:  Gregory Collins <greg at>
Date:  Monday, 28 January 2013 05:30
To:  Johan Tibell <johan.tibell at>
Cc:  <cabal-devel at>
Subject:  Re: Cleaning up the bug tracker

I think we're done with this for now -- we might have been too aggressive in
"rage-closing" old bugs that we thought nobody would ever get to, but felt
it was necessary to get rid of some of the overgrowth. Please reopen
anything we were overhasty in zapping.

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 2:04 AM, Johan Tibell <johan.tibell at>