Setting up a build bot

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at
Sat Aug 31 19:05:16 CEST 2013

I've been running a Jenkins build bot for cabal for quite a while:

It's not as good as it could be, because the Cabal test suite isn't in the
best shape. In particular the InternalLibrary tests are failing at the
moment and I think it's because the tests actually modify the shared
package DB (i.e. the user DB)!

If you could figure out why they're failing and/or make the test suite more
robust (i.e. it should create a new empty package DB every time) that would
be great.