Gearing up for a 1.18 release

Dag Odenhall dag.odenhall at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 12:09:02 CEST 2013

I definitely think impl(ghc) should cover GHCJS, as it effectively just is
a GHC backend (even if not part of GHC). Doing otherwise would be a bit
like having impl(ghc) be false when compiling with -fllvm IMHO. The value
of GHCJS is that it's supposed to be able to compile most existing packages
as-is.

Just my two cents. :-)