Hackage2 server ready for testing

Matthew Gruen wikigracenotes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 15:35:37 CEST 2012

If I may take a stab, I think this issue is related to the use of strict
XHTML. When you refresh, your browser renders what you have so far; if this
is non-matching XHTML (that is, invalid XML), it will render an error.

I think rendering strict and serving as transitional would fix this. In the
long run, there is likely more merit in being HTML5-compliant than anything
else for HTML resources.