Johan Tibell johan.tibell at
Tue Oct 16 05:18:59 CEST 2012

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 7:16 PM, Johan Tibell <johan.tibell at> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've created bug fix release candidates for Cabal and cabal-install to
> address the bugs found after the release.

Here's the list of fixed bugs:

Fixed since cabal-install-1.16.0:

 * Fix installing from custom folder on Linux (#1058)
 * Change to require Cabal >= 1.16 && < 1.18
 * Bump cabal-install version number to
 * Bump network dependency in to
 * Fix compilation error
 * Disable setting the jobs: $nprocs line in default ~/.cabal config
 * Fix building cabal-install with ghc-6.12 and older

Fixed since Cabal-

 * Bump Cabal version number to
 * Fixed warnings on the generated Paths module. The warnings are
generated by the flag '-fwarn-missing-import-lists'.