Trac import is complete

Andres Löh andres at well-typed.com
Thu May 24 08:43:16 CEST 2012

Hi Bryan.

First of all, thanks. It looks great.

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 8:14 AM, Bryan O'Sullivan <bos at serpentine.com> wrote:
> You can now find open issues
> here: https://github.com/haskell/cabal/issues?state=open
>
> Duncan or Andres, could one of you please chmod -w the files owned by Trac,
> and add a note pointing people to github for filing bugs?

Sorry for noting this only once I go through the Wiki page. The
difficulty level has not been converted? It's not terribly important,
but we've used it in the past to point interested newcomers to
supposedly "easy" tasks. If it's a lot of work to change now, then
don't. But perhaps it could be done by just modifying the already
converted tickets in one batch process and adding new tags?

I have tried to delete ticket modification permissions for
authenticated users in the trac. I'm hesitating to change the file
permissions, as we'll probably still want to use the Wiki for now. I
changed the pointers on the Trac main page and on haskell.org/cabal --
there are probably other references elsewhere. If you know of anything
important that should be changed, please let me know.

Cheers,
  Andres

--
Andres Löh, Haskell Consultant