[Hackage] #688: adopt XDG basedir spec

Hackage cvs-ghc at haskell.org
Mon Mar 5 13:18:40 CET 2012

#688: adopt XDG basedir spec
  Reporter:  guest               |        Owner:
      Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  new
 Component:  cabal-install tool  |      Version:
  Severity:  normal              |     Keywords:
Difficulty:  hard (< 1 day)      |   Ghcversion:  6.10.4
  Platform:  Linux               |
Changes (by kosmikus):

  * milestone:  => cabal-install-0.16

 Moving to 0.16 milestone so that we look at it again sometime soon, but I
 think this is a candidate for _|_ (meaning that without external concrete
 patches or suggestions, we probably won't do it).

Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/688#comment:8>