Patch to read package-specific cabal-install config

Erik Hesselink hesselink at
Tue Jan 10 09:33:58 CET 2012

Hi Carl,

At Silk, we use a private hackage. You can just enter it in your main
cabal config (~/.cabal/config) as an extra entry:

remote-repo: <our-hackage-name>:<our-hackage-url>

The only thing that doesn't work well, is the username/password for
'cabal upload': these are not per remote repo, but they should be.

Hope this helps,