cabal test seems broken with cabal-install HEAD

Thomas Tuegel ttuegel at
Fri Feb 24 04:54:16 CET 2012

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 8:27 PM, Johan Tibell <johan.tibell at> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 5:41 PM, Thomas Tuegel <ttuegel at> wrote:
>> Sorry! I posted the patch for this to the list a few days ago, but I
>> hadn't gone back to bug someone about committing it. I'm attaching it
>> again; if it works for you, I'll push harder.
> Works for me. Can you push it yourself?

No, I don't have commit access.

Andres, I didn't realize that I broke 'cabal configure' when we
changed how test dependencies are done. Would you push this patch?

It didn't occur to me that 'cabal configure' would rely so heavily on
the dependency solver.

Thomas Tuegel