The trac is back

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 14 02:57:30 CET 2012

Hi folks,

Finally got our trac back after the spammers managed to hack it and
wipe most of the accounts.

http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/

I have restored by blowing away our accounts and copying over the ghc
trac accounts. So if you had an existing account on the ghc trac then
your login will work on the hackage trac (but they're not
synchronised).

If your login does not work, you'll need to re-register an account. I
hope that it'll just work to re-register using the same username as
you had before. If it doesn't then complain to me and I'll see what I
can do.