patch: --enable-tests and --only-dependencies

Andres Löh andres at
Sun Feb 12 12:55:01 CET 2012

Hi Thomas.

Modular solver support for optional stanzas is done. Regarding your
patches, there's one aspect I don't understand:

In Distribution/Client/Install.hs:

   configBenchmarks = toFlag False,
   configTests = toFlag (TestStanzas `elem` stanzas)

You first had configBenchmarks analogous to configTests, then changed
it back. I don't fully understand why the two should be handled
differently. Could you please explain?

Do you happen to know existing packages that make use of benchmark
stanzas that I could use as test cases?

The current diff to the trunk (all I intend to push) is here:

Andres Löh, Haskell Consultant
Well-Typed LLP,