[Hackage] #948: some way to specify common build-depends for library, executables and test-suites

Hackage cvs-ghc at haskell.org
Fri Apr 27 20:26:29 CEST 2012

#948: some way to specify common build-depends for library, executables and test-
suites
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  Oblosys             |        Owner:
      Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  new
 Component:  cabal-install tool  |      Version:  1.10.2.0
  Severity:  normal              |     Keywords:
Difficulty:  unknown             |   Ghcversion:
  Platform:                      |
 Not sure whether this is a feature request or a bug report. I sometimes
 have a number of dependencies that are the same for library, executable,
 and test-suite. The global property 'build-depends' looks like an ideal
 place to put these, but any dependencies I list there seem to be ignored
 by cabal.

--
Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/948>
Hackage <http://haskell.org/cabal/>