[Hackage] #626: Package build error due to unicode

Hackage cvs-ghc at haskell.org
Tue Oct 18 22:09:05 CEST 2011

#626: Package build error due to unicode
  Reporter:  basvandijk         |        Owner:
      Type:  defect             |       Status:  reopened
Ghcversion:                     |     Platform:
Changes (by nomeata):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>

 I think this is a bug; the behaviour of "Setup haddock" should not depend
 on the locale of the user; this did bite the Debian package maintainers:

 I guess this can be fixed by a simple call to hSetEncoding.

Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/626#comment:2>