Documentation building client for cabal-install

Paterson, Ross R.Paterson at city.ac.uk
Wed Oct 5 18:11:02 CEST 2011

Max Bolingbroke wrote:
> On 3 October 2011 21:30, Paterson, Ross <R.Paterson at city.ac.uk> wrote:
> > Don't you need #517 to get the cross-package links to go to the right places?
>
> I didn't realise there was a ticket open for that. It's part of the
> changes that my patches make to cabal-install.

Oh, good, that's done at last.  One other point: currently the Contents
link at the top of a module documentation page on hackage points at
the package page.  If you want to do that, you'll need to use the
--use-contents haddock option, but with a different argument for each
package you build.  That would probably be easiest to do if variable
substitution were applied to --haddock-options.