[Hackage] #852: Not possible to #include "*_stub.h" from C code

Hackage cvs-ghc at haskell.org
Sun May 29 10:01:31 CEST 2011

#852: Not possible to #include "*_stub.h" from C code
  Reporter:  dankna         |        Owner:
      Type:  defect         |       Status:  new
 Component:  Cabal library  |      Version:
  Severity:  normal         |     Keywords:
Difficulty:  unknown        |   Ghcversion:
  Platform:                 |

Comment(by dankna):

 Okay, so yeah, upon doing more work I found that this is a regression I
 caused myself, with my patch for #850.  I still think I can fix it.  Still

Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/852#comment:1>