[Hackage] #188: Support building Objective-C modules

Hackage cvs-ghc at haskell.org
Sun May 29 00:53:29 CEST 2011

#188: Support building Objective-C modules
  Reporter:  guest          |        Owner:
      Type:  enhancement    |       Status:  new
 Component:  Cabal library  |      Version:
  Severity:  normal         |     Keywords:
Difficulty:  unknown        |   Ghcversion:  6.8.1
  Platform:  Linux          |

Comment(by guest):

 What version of GHC are you using?

 See here for a somewhat recent ticket and fix related to this issue:

 My understanding is that no released version of GHC supports this.  I
 documented the things that I tried, without success, on that ticket.  So
 if you have some way to do it without the fix in that ticket I would be
 interested to see your cabal file.

Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/188#comment:8>