Overhaul Cabal's testsuite

Frank Murphy anirishduck at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 21:14:20 CEST 2011

The implementation in mainline cabal would be more general than what is
currently in cabal-dev. The ticket (#382) mentions ghci but would ideally
implement a 'cabal interact' command that opens whatever interpreter the
user specifies (e.g. hugs instead of ghci).

This would require some refactoring of the way cabal currently handles
compiler options.