[Hackage] #807: inplace is shadowed by package

Hackage cvs-ghc at haskell.org
Sun Mar 6 23:17:28 CET 2011

#807: inplace is shadowed by package
  Reporter:  guest          |        Owner:
      Type:  defect         |       Status:  new
 Component:  Cabal library  |      Version:  HEAD
  Severity:  normal         |     Keywords:  test
Difficulty:  unknown        |   Ghcversion:
  Platform:                 |
Changes (by guest):

  * version: => HEAD

 I created an account in the hopes that commenting here will give me email
 updates for this issue. Here is the proper cloning url:

 I am using cabal compiled from HEAD less than a month ago.

Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/807#comment:3>