[bug] Test suite peiling up?

Bram Neijt bneijt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:15:29 CEST 2011

Thank you for your reply!

I'm eagerly awaiting the next release then ;) I'm new to Haskell and I
havn't yet found the best way to test my code, but I seem to be
getting closer and closer ;)

Greets,

Bram

PS Sorry for posting the bug to the list, It was only after sending
the e-mail that I started to think there would probably be a
bugtracker somewhere.