[Hackage] #863: Can't pass extra arguments to c2hs

Hackage cvs-ghc at haskell.org
Thu Jul 21 17:42:49 CEST 2011

#863: Can't pass extra arguments to c2hs
  Reporter:  guest               |        Owner:
      Type:  defect              |       Status:  new
 Component:  cabal-install tool  |      Version:
  Severity:  normal              |     Keywords:  c2hs, arguments
Difficulty:  unknown             |   Ghcversion:
  Platform:  Mac OS              |

Comment(by duncan):

 Mm, interesting. Yes, we changed it so that user-supplied arguments go at
 the end, because that way they override whatever other params that cabal

 We do also have internally a way to specify arguments that are prepended.
 We might need to expose this. Of course c2hs should also just be fixed so
 it's not so picky.

Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/863#comment:1>