patch applied (cabal): "build-tools-extend-namespace" and 2 others

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at
Fri Jul 8 03:39:34 CEST 2011

On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 16:36 +0000, David Waern wrote:
> Hi,
> > Wed May  4 18:41:44 PDT 2011  intractable at
> >  * intrapackage-deps-and-per-component-preprocessing
> >
> This patch seem to have broken preprocessing somehow. With it, Cabal
> is unable to build ghc-paths:

Thanks David, and thanks for narrowing it down. Found out what it was
and I've pushed a fix. (The underlying cause is that our UserHooks
design is just too confusing for words and it tripped up our contributor
and I didn't notice in code review).

I hope it should also fix #859, but I need Johan to test that one (I
can't make it build for what looks like unrelated reasons).