[Hackage] #299: Add changelog feature to hackagedb

Hackage cvs-ghc at haskell.org
Thu Aug 18 04:31:59 CEST 2011

#299: Add changelog feature to hackagedb
  Reporter:  guest              |        Owner:
      Type:  enhancement        |       Status:  new
 Component:  hackageDB website  |      Version:  HEAD
  Severity:  normal             |     Keywords:
Difficulty:  normal             |   Ghcversion:
  Platform:                     |

Comment(by dsfox):

 Replying to [comment:10 ross]:
 > I think that a changelog format that parsed to {{{[(Version, String)]}}}
 would be sufficient, though the {{{String}}} might require (Haddock-
 style?) markup.  The additional info in Debian or Gentoo changelogs is
 available via the version number.

 Surely we also need to know when the entry was made and who made it?

Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/299#comment:13>