[Hackage] #870: hsc2hs should include cabal_macros.h

Hackage cvs-ghc at haskell.org
Tue Aug 9 09:36:11 CEST 2011

#870: hsc2hs should include cabal_macros.h
  Reporter:  basvandijk     |        Owner:
      Type:  defect         |       Status:  closed
Ghcversion:                 |     Platform:
Changes (by basvandijk):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => invalid

 I just noticed I can include the macros in a `.hsc` file. I don't know why
 it didn't work previously.

 Sorry for the noise.

Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/870#comment:1>