New test-suite functionality

Thomas Tuegel ttuegel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 13:30:43 EST 2010

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 8:01 AM, Jean-Marie Gaillourdet
<jmg at gaillourdet.net> wrote:
> May I ask where that documentation can be found?  [1] doesn't mention
> a single word about a test stanza. I've been trying to find some kind of
> documentation since cabal started to complain, that my definition of the
>  runTests hook is deprecated.

The online User's Guide has not yet been updated.  (Actually, none of
the GHC 7 docs appear to be on haskell.org yet.)  I thought that the
User's Guide shipped with the Cabal library, but I just checked and
that is not the case.  At the moment, it appears that the only way to
get the most recent User's Guide is to check out a development version
of Cabal [1].

Duncan, I am CC'ing you to make sure you are aware of the situation.
Is there another source for the User's Guide?

[1]. http://www.haskell.org/cabal/code.html

--
Thomas Tuegel